Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and the safety of our community.
Infection control has always been a top priority for Arlington Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. See attached image for the ADA’s Screening Form.
- Your body temperature will be taken at every office visit. You will also be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution prior to rendering any dental service.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please email our office at email@example.com or give us a call.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
The ACFD team
Why Choose Us?
- Private Parking
- Full-Service Practice
- Accepting Most Insurances
- Free Consultations Available
- State-Of-The-Art Dental Office
- Deliver Gentle Compassionate Care