We Offer Dental Services for Children, Teens, and Adults
No matter how old you are, we at Arlington Cosmetic & Family Dentistry can provide you with the best dental services. We take oral health very seriously and pride ourselves on offering some of the best services in the area. Our employees constantly strive to remain at the forefront of dental practice, which is why they routinely attend continuing education courses—further ensuring you receive exceptional dental care!
Our Arlington dentist provides the following services:
- General Dentistry– Our general dentistry services include cleaning and oral exams to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry– If you are unhappy with your smile due to teeth or gum imperfections, we can create a treatment plan so you once again love your smile!
- Emergency Dentistry– Our emergency dentistry services encompass gum injuries, orthodontic emergencies, tooth pain, and traumatic dental injuries.
- Dental Implants– Dental implants are a great way to replace missing or severely damaged teeth. Depending if you qualify, we can perform dental implant surgery to improve your smile.
- Crowns– If your tooth or teeth require crowns, we can provide a variety of crown options so your teeth can remain protected for many years.
- Root Canal Treatment– In the event your tooth cannot be crowned, we can perform a root canal to ensure we once and for all rid your tooth of decay and bacteria.
- Tooth Whitening– Do you suffer from stains on your teeth? Don’t waste money on over-the-counter products—visit us for professional teeth whitening services!
- Invisalign– Invisalign is a great option for those who have crooked teeth but don’t want to be embarrassed by braces. Straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!
Our goal at Arlington Cosmetic & Family Dentistry is to ensure everyone who walks through our doors is comfortable, healthy, and happy the entire time we are performing any type of dental service. Regardless of when the last time you visited the dentist, come see us for the services you need and deserve. If you wish to schedule an appointment with our Arlington dentist, call our office today at (703) 636-7878.
Why Choose Us?
- Private Parking
- Full-Service Practice
- Accepting Most Insurances
- Free Consultations Available
- State-Of-The-Art Dental Office
- Deliver Gentle Compassionate Care