Have an Emergency? We Can Fit You In!
At Arlington Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we understand the severity of oral health and hygiene. If you have an accident and need emergency dental services, we can be of assistance! From small incidents to larger emergency services such as severe injury, you can come to us during our business hours and we will fit you in. We want to make sure you are feeling comfortable again soon.
Examples of emergency dental services we provide include:
- Gum emergencies: If you have partially dislodged tooth, bleeding gums, or feel that abscesses are forming between your teeth and gums, contact our dentist immediately!
- Fixing a loose tooth: While loose teeth are a common occurrence for children, if you are an adult with a loose tooth, you need to speak with our office immediately so we can work toward resolving the issue.
- Alleviating tooth pain: There are a variety of reasons why patients experience tooth pain. If your teeth are feeling extra sensitive, then you might have an issue related to the health of your gums or the root of your tooth. Our dentist can work toward providing relief for your worst symptoms.
- Repairing a chipped tooth: To repair chipped teeth, our dental professionals can provide you with a variety of options, such as dental fillings or bonding. For more information, visit our office today!
- Repairing knocked out permanent teeth: If you accidently knock out one of your permanent teeth, it’s important that you do not panic and contact one of our dentists right away. The longer the tooth is out of the socket, the greater the chances of infection and complications.
Whether you are facing a dentist emergency due to an accident or a chronic gum/tooth problem, our Arlington dentist can get you on the mend as soon as possible. Our office accepts most insurances and our staff strive to deliver gentle, compassionate care at all times. If you have questions regarding our emergency services, or would like to schedule a same-day appointment, please call us at (703) 636-7878 now.
Why Choose Us?
- Private Parking
- Full-Service Practice
- Accepting Most Insurances
- Free Consultations Available
- State-Of-The-Art Dental Office
- Deliver Gentle Compassionate Care