Specialty Dentistry refers to the various branches or fields within the dental profession that focus on specific areas of oral health and dental care. These specialties require additional training and education beyond general dentistry to develop expertise in their respective areas. We focus on the following specialty dentistry fields:
- Dental Implantology: Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are placed in the jawbone to support replacement teeth or dental prostheses. They are a popular and effective long-term solution for replacing missing teeth.
- Oral Surgery Services: Oral and maxillofacial surgeons specialize in performing surgical procedures on the mouth, jaw, face, and neck. We treat conditions such as impacted wisdom teeth, dental implants, jaw misalignment, facial trauma, and oral pathology.
- Periodontic Services: Periodontics focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases that affect the supporting structures of the teeth, including the gums, periodontal ligaments, and jawbone. We commonly address gum disease, perform gum grafting, and placement of dental implants.
- Endodontic Services: Endodontics deals with the study and treatment of the dental pulp and tissues surrounding the roots of teeth. Endodontists are experts in performing root canal treatments to save teeth that have been severely damaged by infection or decay.
- Pediatric Dentistry Services: Pediatric dentists specialize in providing oral health care for infants, children, and teenagers. They have expertise in managing the unique dental needs and behaviors of young patients, promoting oral health, and preventing dental problems in children.
- Orthodontic Services: Orthodontics focuses on the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental and facial irregularities, primarily involving the positioning and straightening of teeth and jaws by employing the use of braces, aligners, and other orthodontic appliances.